Introducing the Rivet, a vintage-inspired shirt with a distinctive half center placket and snap closures.
We used stretch moleskin, from Brisbane Moss, and a box pleat at center back to provide a wider range of motion, making it easy to "pop" the Rivet on and go. With sturdy metal snap closures and distinctive angular touches, this moleskin shirt gives a nod to vintage mechanic uniforms.
- Moleskin is an 8.5oz, 98/2 cotton/elastine blend for a touch of stretch for extra comfort, from Brisbane Moss, England
- Double needle stitching throughout the garment
- Double needle felled stitching on side seam and underarm for greater durability in areas that receive additional wear and tear
- Hidden button down collar to prevent fly-away collars
- Two chest patch pockets with snap closure
- Distinctive angular elbow patches with double needle stitching
- Distinctive angular rear yoke
- Designed in Ridgefield, CT
- Moleskin is sourced from Brisbane Moss, England
- Garment is cut and sewn in small batches in Hong Kong