A timeless silhouette meets stretch heavyweight moleskin; the best moleskin shirt you will ever own.
We set out to make the best moleskin shirt possible. This new classic uses a heavyweight 8.5oz moleskin from Brisbane Moss. This fabric is a fantastic stretch moleskin fabric which will give you a touch of extra mobility and comfort. With the 8.5oz weight, this garment will work well as a shirt or shirt jacket.
This product embodies craftsmanship; simplicity of design, high-quality materials and sturdy construction. The result is a shirt that is crafted to wear in, not out.
- Moleskin is an 8.5oz, 98/2 cotton/elastine blend for a touch of stretch for extra comfort, from Brisbane Moss, England
- Double needle stitching throughout the garment
- Double needle felled stitching on side seam and underarm for greater durability in areas that receive additional wear and tear
- Hidden button down collar to prevent fly-away collars
- Garment is fully lined with moleskin, torso, under-collar, collar, cuff and sleeves
- Two chest patch pockets with flap and button-through closure
- Natural arc rear yoke
- Designed in Ridgefield, CT
- Moleskin is sourced from Brisbane Moss, England
- Garment is cut and sewn in small batches in Hong Kong