A warm and comfortable ombre plaid flannel, made with super soft 100% brushed cotton and premium moleskin from Germany.
We crafted this shirt for incredible comfort and lasting durability. We started with a super soft 100% brushed cotton flannel and added a beautiful rich chocolate moleskin, from Kindermann of Germany, to create a distinctive forward shoulder roll and back yoke. Then we reinforced the elbow and forearm for added durability and added two chevron chest pockets with button-through closures. For a final touch, we added moleskin to the inside collar band and inside cuff for unparalleled moleskin comfort.
The final result is a well-rounded, flannel shirt that is suitable to be worn tucked or untucked. It also works great as a shirt jacket over your favorite waffle shirt or henley.
- Ombre Plaid is 100% cotton, 6.75oz heavyweight brushed flannel
- Moleskin is 100% cotton moleskin from Kindermann, Germany
- Double-needle stitching throughout the garment
- Double-needle felled stitching on side seam and underarm for greater durability in areas that receive additional wear and tear
- Double layer elbow/forearm reinforcement
- Back yoke has half-inch pleats for greater mobility
- Chest pockets are traditional chevron patch pockets with button-through flap closures, cut on the bias to stand out
- Plaid is lined up to match at center front and side seams for a consistent appearance
- Rounded shirttail hem
- Designed in Ridgefield, CT
- Ombre plaid is sourced from Jiangsu Guotai Huasheng Industrial Company, China
- Moleskin is sourced from Kindermann GmbH, Germany
- Garment is cut and sewn in small batches in Hong Kong