Stretch Cotton English Corduroy men’s pant is, by all menswear standards, the world’s finest corduroy pant available today.
At the outset of World War II, the British Government published official fabric construction guidelines for all British wartime fabrics. 8-wale cotton corduroy had the designation #3100 and to this day, Brisbane Moss of West Yorkshire adheres to this 80 year old definitive standard.
Brisbane Moss classic 8-wale cotton corduroy with just a touch of Lycra, imported from England, and sewn with full American gentlemen’s sizing by Chardan Ltd in Thomson, Georgia.
- Stretch Corduroy is a 16oz, 97/3 cotton/Lycra blend for a touch of stretch and extra comfort, from Brisbane Moss, England
- Plain front with quarter top pockets
- Two rear pockets. Left button through pocket closure
- Internal curtain waistband with split back waistband for ease of alterations
- 37" Unfinished inseam
- Hemming available upon request for $8.00; please inquire when placing order
- Dry Clean Only
- Designed in Ridgefield, CT
- Stretch Corduroy is sourced from Brisbane Moss, England
- Garment is cut and sewn in Thomson, Georgia