Our Scottish Shetland sweaters are knitted with Scottish cheviot wool yarns, spun in northern Scotland, and hand finished by expert technicians.
All our Shetland sweaters are power machine knitted by Lochaven of Scotland, located on the west coast in Ayrshire. They are hand finished by expert technicians using decades-old processes to hand link and assemble, making them truly unique, authentic, and full-fashioned sweaters. A finish wash with Scottish water, with its unique properties (much like its contribution to single malt Scotch), gives these sweaters their soft and gorgeous hand.
A timeless, authentic Scottish Shetland sweater with resilience, and natural stretch creating long life.
- Lochaven uses black-face wool, spun in northern Scotland by J.D. Rennie or Knoll Yarns
- Fully fashioned and hand linked crewneck sweater
- Proper 2x2 ribbed crewneck expands and contracts naturally and does not lose its shape
- Tightly knit jersey for a dense, traditional make
- Full fit with generous men’s sizing
- Designed in Ridgefield, CT
- 100% authentic Scottish Shetland is sourced from Lochaven of Scotland, located in the lowlands on the west coast in Ayrshire.
- Garment is knitted and hand linked in Scotland