Our take on the classic flannel lined denim shirt, the moleskin lined denim shirt jacket
We started with a 100% cotton indigo chambray to construct the shirt jacket outer. Then we lined it throughout; torso, under-collar, collar, cuff and sleeves, with an 11oz moleskin; the moleskin is cotton/polyester blend for a superb next to body feel. To round it off, we included distinctive self-fabric elbow patches for reinforcement, button-through chest pockets with no flap, contrast stitching throughout, and sturdy metal buttons.
The Shackleton is a smart looking garment that has the classic looks and durability of a denim shirt jacket but the warmth and comfort of a moleskin shirt jacket.
- Shell fabric is a 6oz, 100% cotton indigo chambray
- Moleskin is an 11oz, 80/20 cotton/polyester blend from Velveta, Czech Republic
- Double needle stitching throughout the garment
- Double needle felled stitching on side seam and underarm for greater durability in areas that receive additional wear and tear
- Double layer elbow/forearm reinforcement
- Garment is fully lined with moleskin, torso, under-collar, collar, cuff and sleeves
- Chest pockets are patch pockets with button-through closures
- Rounded shirttail hem with 1 inch tail drop
- Indigo chambray side insert at the sweep
- Designed in Ridgefield, CT
- Indigo chambray is sourced from Katleya, Hong Kong
- Moleskin is sourced from Velveta, Czech Republic
- Garment is cut and sewn in small batches in Hong Kong